The Tangem Developer Kit contains 5 unprovisioned Tangem cards. Build and program a custom Tangem card using the open-source SDK, programmed to the cryptocurrency of your choice.
Unleash the full potential of Tangem technology and safely experiment with all functions and scenarios. Indispensable for developers of new products based on Tangem cards and those embedding Tangem SDK in own applications.
Includes five fully reconfigurable cards with the latest audited firmware.
All features enabled: choose blockchain and signature algorithm, coin or token, define lifecycle, set up protection and protocol encryption, play with 2FA and issuer secure channel, check card and firmware attestation, load and read up to 100kb of extra data.
Comes with in-depth card documentation: Tangem card functions, features, and NFC protocol, examples and use cases.
No additional tools included. Support only through GitHub and social media.
- New Tangem Developer design
- Program the card to your specifications and cryptocurrency of your choice using Tangem's developer resources
- Store the programmed currency in a convenient, easy-to-use card
- Tap card to phone using NFC to easily manage assets with the Tangem App
- Fully reusable
- Contains $0 in cryptocurrency value upon delivery
- 85.60 mm x 53.98 mm x 0.80 mm
- Embedded EAL6+ SecurCore microchip from Samsung
- Uses 3DES, AES, RSA, & ECC cryptography
- Arm SecureCore SC000 Processor
- Compatible with Android 5.1+ or iPhone with NFC (select models)
- Firmware audited by Kudelski Security to ensure your protection